• Wet floor, broken glass or objects in the way causing a slip, trip or fall.
• Tripping on a hotel pathway in need of maintenance.
• An injury taking place on an excursion.
• An injury caused by a road traffic accident in a holiday coach.
Making a successful holiday accident compensation claim – You should have:-
• Reported your accident to a representative, the travel company, or the hotel.
• Sought medical attention so that there is a medical record of the injury.
• Recorded the accident in an accident log book.
• Collected the contact details of any witnesses to the incident.
• Taken photos of the site of the accident.
• Take photos of the injury if applicable so that any injuries are recorded.
• Collect any receipts of expenses incurred as a result of the accident or incident.
If you have been unwell on holiday see our related pages on making a Holiday Claim including information on Package Holiday Claims and Regulations, Holiday Illnesses including Common Symptoms and Causes and related Frequently Asked Questions.
Contact Parmar Solicitors on Freephone 08000 515 515 to start your holiday accident compensation claim