If you have been the victim of a criminal injury, this can be a traumatic and stressful time and you may be finding it difficult to talk about it.
Parmar Solicitors are here to help, one of our sympathetic specialist solicitors can talk you through the process, enabling you to recover the compensation that you are entitled to.
The Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority determine claims for compensation. Compensation may be paid to an applicant who has sustained a criminal injury on or after 1 August 1964.
We can assist you recovering criminal injury compensation if: –
– You have been injured seriously enough to qualify for the minimum award amount of £1,000.
– You were injured in an act of violence in England, Scotland or Wales.
– You have made your application within two years of the incident that caused your injury.
– You have reported the matter/incident to the Police and you have cooperated fully with them.
– An offender does not necessarily have to have been convicted of, or even charged with that crime.
Contact Parmar Solicitors and see how we can help.